- Connections:Ê- 13mm (1/2") to fit pipes supplied with pump
- Fuse Size:Ê5 amp
- Maximum Current:Ê2(amps)
- Output:Ê- up to 1.8 litres/minute (0.4gallons/minute).
- Self-contained engine oil change kit, ready to use
- Empties oil sumps on engines up to 4 cylinders, including 4 stroke outboard engines.
- 1.8m electric cable
- 2.4m Convenient dipstick suction tube
- Sealed 13 litre (2.9 gallon) container with easy pour spout
- Includes battery clamps and on-off switch
- Packaged Dimensions: L:50.00 x H:33.00 x W:21.00cm
- Actual Weight: 3.20 KgÊÊ(Approx. 3.70 Kg packed)
- Pump Body: Polypropylene
- Diaphragm: *Geolastå¨, oil resistant
- Valves: **Vitonå¨, oil resistant
- Motor: 12V with integral power switch
- Receiver: Plastic with 3.5 Gal. (13.2L)(maximum) capacity tank
- Battery Leads: 6 ft. (1.8m) with alligator clips
- Suction Tube: 8 ft. (2.4m), oil & heat resistantDimensions:
- Weight: 7 lb (3.17 Kg)
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS1. Run the engine for approximately 5 minutes to heat oilto approximately 160¡F (71¡C), then shut offengine prior to oil removal.2. Insert 1/4" (6 mm) tube into pump inlet port and besure that it is securely in place.3. Open the vent cap located on hose retainer strap,vent cap must be opened to allow tank to vent air.4. With the pump switch in the off position (to avoidsparks), clamp the power-leads‰Ûª alligator clips to a12V DC battery (red to positive; black to negative).5. With the engine off, remove the dipstick, and insertthe 1/4" (6 mm) oil change probe through the dipsticktube until it contacts the bottom of the oil pan. Itmay help to measure the probe against the dipstick,add an inch and mark the probe. Do not push theprobe too far into the dipstick tube or it may curl upand out of the oil. It may be useful to tape the probein place during evacuation.6. To evacuate the oil, switch on the pump using therocker switch at the rear of the motor. Watch for flowin the probe. If no flow appears in 15 seconds, checkthe probe for sediment blockage. Clean the probeand reset it 1/4" (6 mm) off the pan bottom.7. The pump will speed up when the oil has been removed.An average 5 Quart (5 liters) oil capacity engine will takearound 10 minutes to drain.8. Switch off pump before removing alligator clips fromthe battery, to avoid sparks.9. Remove probe from dipstick tube while wiping with arag to prevent oil drips.10. To empty the container, unscrew the pour cap andpour the oil into a suitable container fordisposal/recycling.11. For extended storage, flush pump with water baseddegreaser solution.NOTICE: Always recycle used oil in compliance withfederal and local legislation. Handle petroleum productsin an environmentally responsible manner.*Geolast is a registered trademark of Monsanto.**Viton is a registered trademark of du Pont de Nemours & Co.
Pump:12V 1 17869-2012
Hose: 1 17867-0000 Jabsco(PDF)