Shields 252 Series, Shieldsaust-C Exhaust / Water Hose, Double Wire
Shields 252 Series, Shieldsaust-C Marine Wet Exhaust / Water Hose gives your boat a synthetic black rubber tube for wet exhaust connections, engine intakes and scupper lines that is reinforced with double wire helix imbedded between plies of synthetic cord. Shieldsaust-C Marine Wet Exhaust resists abrasion, exhaust fumes, ozone, mild chemicals, antifreeze, and saltwater.
- Primarily uses: wet exhaust connections with significant bends, engine intake and scupper lines
- Resistant to exhaust fumes, ozone, mild chemicals, antifreeze, and saltwater
- Temperature range: -20 Deg. F to +200 Deg. F continuous, +250 Deg. F intermittent
- Double the ozone resistance required by SAEJ2006
- Meets SAE J2006 Type R2 standards
- Excellent service for moderate and severe bends
- Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Sold by the units indicated
- Hose can be ordered with a maximum length of 8'
Note: Hoses sold by the foot are custom cut and are Non-Returnable.