Outboard Swim Platform, 2 Step Telescoping Ladder
Mfr: Garelick Manufacturing
Outboard Swim Platform with 2 Step Telescoping Ladder. Rugged platform made out of sturdy HDPE attaches to your boat's transom with sturdy stainless steel rails and ladder allows for easy reboarding.
- Swim platform mounts with one stainless wraparound rail and one underside support rail (both 1" (3cm) diameter)
- Reversible rails allow for port or starboard mounting
- Durable HDPE platform is pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Mounts on transom at 10 degree angle
- Ladder Steps telescope down easily
- Ladder slides up and under platform for stowage
- Flat Poly treads for extra comfort
- Overall height: 5" (13cm), W: 13.5" (34cm)
- Platform: 18" W x 15.5" D x.75" Thick (46x39x2cm)
- Rail Height above and below platform: 11.5" (29cm)
- ladder Length deployed: 22.75" (58cm), stowed: 17" (43cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.