McNett, Aquaseal, Permanent & Flexible Rubber Repair with Cotol-240, .75 oz
Mfr: McNett Corporation
- The Gear Aid Fast Cure System includes Aquaseal maximum strength repair adhesive and Cotol-240 Cleaner and Cure Accelerator speeding tack time to 15 minutes and the full cure time to less than two hours.
- Flexible Urethane Formula Waterproofs, Seals And Protects Against Abrasion
- Repairs Rips, Tears, And Holes In Outdoor Gear
- Safe On Natural And Synthetic Fabrics Including Gore-Tex, Neoprene, Rubber And More
- Unaffected By Extreme Heat Or Cold
- Dries Clear
- Seams 144" (With A .25" Bead); 288" With Cotol-240
- Cleans Surfaces and Prepares It For Aquaseal
- Ideal For Removing Tar, Sap, Glue And Other Resins From Various Surfaces
- Speeds Aquaseal Cure Time To Less Than 2 Hours
- Speeds Tack Dry Time To 15 Minutes
Aquaseal is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wet suits, dry suits and all water sports products. The flexible urethane formula waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion with hundreds of water sports and household uses.
The Cotol-240 Cleaner & Cure Accelerator is a urethane cure accelerator and pre-cleaner to be used in conjunction with Aquaseal. The solvent cleans and prepares the surface, readying it for Aquaseal. Cotol-240 is also ideal for removing tar, sap, glue and other resins from various surfaces including glass, plastic and metal. Keep this system with your supplies for a quick, simple and efficient repair.
California WARNING: Using this product will expose you to toluene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.