Light Commercial Model Safe-T-Puller Electric Pot Puller, 300 lb Pull, Two-piece Davit
Get help with pulling pots or trap and hauling line on your boat with the Alaska Sports Model Safe-T-Puller. The Alaska Sports Model Safe-T-Puller is an electric pot puller/line hauler with a 200 lb pulling force. This Alaska Model includes a sturdy two-piece, easy to store schedule 80 aluminum davit and a convenient Stainless Steel lock-pin that provides simple rotation allowing it to rotate from operating position or stowage position.
The Alaska Sports Model Safe-T-Puller features:
- 1.6 HP, 12 Volt Permanent Magnet DC electric motor head
- Foot operated air bellows switch
- Convenient stainless steel lock-pin provides simple rotation from work to storage positions
- Easy to store two-piece aluminum davit measures 1-1/2" diameter x 80" tall, includes gunnel and foot brackets
- Handles line from 1/4" to 3/4"
- Sheave diameter 11-1/2"
- Hauling Speed: 100-110 ft/min
- Draws 20-60 Amps
Pulling or hoisting marine gear on or off a vessel is inherently dangerous and should always be treated as such. The Safe-T-Puller line of haulers incorporates many safety features designed to make pot hauling as safe as possible, particularly for recreational boaters.