Imperial USCG / SOLAS Approved 1409 Survival Immersion Suit
Imperial Survival Suits feature:
- Sturdy carrying bag with 2 handles for quick retrieval & donning of the suit
- Wide legs, dual-zipper pull tabs & back straps for quick donning
- 3-fingered mitts keep fingers warmer
- Snug-fitting, flexible face seal for warmth & comfort
- 5mm neoprene, 1-piece, sealed construction
- Signal whistle included
- Retro-reflective tape for extra visibility
- Child = 3'3" - 4'2", 44 - 110 lbs
- Adult Small = 4'10" to 5'10" Up to 180
- Adult = 4' 11" - 6' 3", 110 - 330 lbs
- Jumbo = over 6' 3" & over 220 lbs
- Child Size does not come with buddy line or harness
Imperial International has produced immersion survival suits since 1959 & were the first immersion suits ever seen in the maritime market. Imperial manufactures their immersion suits with meticulous craftsmanship & pressure-tests them upon completion. Simply put they are, "The World's Best Selling Immersion Suit."
Invented by Gunnar Guddal in 1969, the Imperial Immersion Suit by Revere has the longest running history in the US Maritime Market; longer than any other suit. The Imperial is in fact the first suit ever of its kind. The legacy continues today as the lives of countless owners of Imperial suits continue to be saved. The contribution of this suit to maritime safety and survival is truly unprecedented.