Aluminum Marine Finger Pier Lift Ladders
- Only 6" intrusion onto dock
- Innovative, retractable ladder features a new heavy-duty rung hanger
- Lower section can be raised above the water line to eliminate marine growth
- Includes plastic coated cable for lifting ladder
- Makes climbing in and out of the water a breeze
- The variety of lengths will accommodate most installations
- Available in 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 steps
- 500 lb capacity
The sturdy, space-saving design of our aluminum ladders make them a perfect choice for getting in and out of the water.
Constructed from 6063 T5 Marine Grade Aluminum, 1 1/4 inch and 1 1/2 inch pipe are tig welded for maximum strength. The ladder rungs are extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage. The ladders are ideal for fresh and salt-water applications and can be used on swim floats, docks, and seawalls.