3M, 06502, Marine Adhesive Sealant, 5200, Mahogany
- 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is a one-component, high-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane for permanent bonding of wood, gelcoat and fiberglass. It cures to form a firm, rubbery, waterproof seal on joints and boat hardware, above and below the waterline. This product has been trusted throughout the marine industry for over 50 years.
- Permanent bonding – above and below the waterline
- Industry standard for over 50 years
- Offers extended working time
- Achieves handling strength in 48 hours
- Tough and flexible polyurethane polymer forms strong bonds
- Capable of retaining strong bonds during vibration, swelling, shrinking or shock