Mustang Survival Flotation Catalyst Jacket
Mustang Survival set out to make the traditional Floater Coat™ more comfortable, better looking and overall more wearable.
The result? Mustang’s New Catalyst Jacket & Coat with the all-new M-Tech Comfort System.
The secret to the most comfortable flotation jacket on the market? The M-Tech Comfort System™: a 3-layer, waterproof, breathable, wearable flotation system. A jacket that keeps you dry, floats you when you need it and is so comfortable you want to wear it even when you’re not on the boat. That’s the M-Tech Comfort System™ and it’s only available from Mustang Survival®.
1st Layer: A wicking liner that aids breathability.
2nd Layer: Segmented foam that moves and flexes with you.
3rd Layer: A waterproof, breathable tri-laminate outer shell that keeps rain and spray in the ocean where they belong.
The Catalyst outer shell is a tri-laminate waterproof breathable material. It was initially designed for use in dry suits with the primary objective of keeping active people dry and comfortable.
• M-Tech Comfort System provides unparalleled
range of motion and mobility
• Waterproof, breathable, tri-laminate outer shell
• Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000mm with vapor
transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hrs
• Protection from rain and spray without the
clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
• Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing
lodges and Mustang PRO-staff
• Interior pocket, zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets
• Underarm ventilation zippers
• Front cargo pockets (coat only)
• Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
• Integrated hood with reflective trim
• ComfortCuff™ technology
Sizes not stocked will take 2-8 weeks to ship. Call for availability, 1800-426-8860.