Jabsco 2" Bronze Pedestal Pump
Jabsco Installation & Service Instructions, Parts List, Exploded View, and Dimensional & Wiring Diagrams (PDF)
Flow rate: Nominal 270 Litres/min (60 gallons/min) at 1500rpm
Self-priming from dry up to 2.4m (7.8ft)
• Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
• Easy to service and maintain.
• Inexpensive to buy and operate.
• Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance - seek advice from your distributer).
• Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
• Can pump in either direction.
• Will not airlock.
Body Materials: Bronze
Shaft Material: Stainless steel
Seal: Carbon/ceramic mechanical type
Bearings: Twin single row, ball type
Port Type: 2" NPT Internal
MARINE: Engine cooling, Pumping bilges, Washdowns, Circulating water in bait tanks, Utility dock side pump.
INDUSTRIAL: Circulating and transferring, Velocity-mixing, Return spill, Sump drainage, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Liquors, Inks, Dyes, Alcohol, Tanning Liquors, Glycerine, Brine, etc.
FARM: Pumping water for stock, Pumping water from shallow wells and cisterns.