Jabsco Handy Boy Utility Hand Pump
Self Priming Brass piston type hand pumps.
Jabsco Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
• Drain, fill, or top up engine and gearbox oil.
• Overcomes problem of hard to reach drain plugs and filler caps.
• Pump more liquid with less effort
• Never need coaxing or priming and give full suction on the first stroke
• Pumps can be used in any position.
• Some models include hose(s) or adjustable mounting brackets.
• Available in two sizes with 1-3/4" and 1-1/4" diameter cylinders.
Port Type: 15mm (1/2") or 25mm (1") depending on model
Strokes per Gallon: 26
Stroke Length: 7 1/2"
Hose size ID: 1/2" inches
Size: 12" long x 1-1/4" diameter
Uses include bilge pumping, oil draining, diesel fuel transfer, and many other liquid transfer applications. NOTE: Oil temperature should not exceed 140° F.